The Response Institute | CPR Consultants is proud to provide CPR certification and CPR training in Raleigh and the surrounding areas of Triangle, Duke, and Crabtree.
Raleigh Office7404 Chapel Hill Road, Suite G
Raleigh, NC 27607 919-850-9295 919-397-6926 NC Account Rep (Group Sales) Fax: 919-235-0842 1-866-990-CPRC (2772)
Areas Serviced in North Carolina:
Courses for CPR Training & Certification in Raleigh
CPR certifications in Raleigh are used for a variety of practices and purposes. The Response Institute provides several offerings that cater to fields from hospitals and private practices to nursing homes and hospice care facilities.
Discover our courses for CPR training in Raleigh below.
Advanced Healthcare Provider
With certifications good for up to two years, The Response Institute’s class for advanced healthcare providers goes above and beyond standard practice.
We offer two distinct branches of CPR training:
ACLS (Advanced Cardiac Life Support) Classes:
- Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS) – Initial
- Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS) – Renewal
- Heartcode ACLS
- BLS/ACLS Combo – Initial
- BLS/ACLS Combo – Renewal
PALS (Pediatric Advanced Life Support) Classes:
- Pediatric Advanced Life Support (PALS) – Initial
- Pediatric Advanced Life Support (PALS) – Renewal
- Heartcode PALS
- BLS/PALS Combo – Initial
- BLS/PALS Combo – Renewal
Medical professionals working in a variety of environments find these courses to be great choices for initial license and renewal purposes.
BLS for Healthcare Provider
The Response Institute’s BLS classes for basic life support provide training, certification, and renewal options for busy healthcare workers. We offer three class formats:
- BLS for Healthcare Provider – Initial
- BLS for Healthcare Provider – Renewal
- BLS for Healthcare Provider – Online
All BLS certifications are valid for two years.
Heartsaver CPR & First Aid
Delivered by the American Heart Association, Heartsaver CPR & first aid courses are excellent options for Raleigh residents with little to no healthcare experience. These classes are designed to support necessary certifications for employment, as well as equip class attendees with a working knowledge of CPR & first aid best practices.
Class types include:
- Heartsaver First Aid
- Heartsaver CPR/AED – Adult, Child, Infant + First Aid
- Heartsaver CPR/AED – Adult, Child, Infant
- Heartsaver CPR AED and First Aid Online with Skill Evaluation
- Heartsaver CPR AED Online with Skill Evaluation
- Heartsaver First Aid Online with Skill Evaluation
- Heartsaver Pediatric CPR AED Online with Skills Evaluation
- Heartsaver Bloodborne Pathogens Online
All Heartsaver CPR & first aid certifications are valid for two years.
Instructor Essentials Course
Before a medical professional is ready to present a CPR course to attendees, they must first undergo initial training through the AHA standards of excellence. The Response Institute offers instructor essentials courses for both BLS and Heartsaver classes.
Interested parties must purchase associated manuals and course materials before beginning the class. These materials include:
- BLS Providers DVDs
- BLS Instructor Manual
- BLS Provider Manual
- BLS Instructor Essentials Online Course
Both versions of this course last two days with two weeks between each course. There is an additional period of monitoring required for certification validation.