At the Response Institute our mission is to fill the gaps in the chain of survival, empowering responders from all walks of life for safety and emergency response readiness.
It’s more than a training center. It’s an Institute.
- Register online 24/7 or speak consultant to find the class(s) or program you need.
- There are traditional and e-learning options. Take the whole class at our training center or complete part of it online and come to class for your skills test.
- From defibrillation equipment and First Aid to Physician CME or corporate compliance there is something to equip any onsite safety or emergency response.
To live prepared, speak with a consultant and register today!
Call Us: 1-866-990-2772
It is more than certification. It is personalized coaching.
- Classes are discussion-oriented, fun and shorter!
- We have a 1:1 mannequin ratio and low student teacher ratio.
- Our “practice while watching” approach means the class will be low-stress and hands-on because instructors personally monitor the progress of each student.
We are more than trainers. We are consultants.
- We average over 15 years of training and clinical experience.
- Our staff covers a range of professionals from doctors, nurses, and paramedics to EMTs and fire fighters.
We pursue the best know practices in the science and education of emergency preparedness.
Because the best way to respond to an emergency is to prevent it from happening we train in accident prevention as well as response planning so organizations and individuals will be ready to handle any emergency. Some of our training includes:
- OSHA compliance training
- Safety Training
- Fire Safety Training
- Workplace Hazard Training
- Ergonomics Training